Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Make Up Look - Bridal Shower Look

I meant to post this last week, but for some reason it didn't post, so here it is now...


Ok so I thought I would share with everyone the makeup look that I did for one of my Bridal Showers. I wanted to keep it neutral, but a little shimmery, which doesn't really show on the pictures

Anyways here are dome pictures...






Products Used:

Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory
The Body Shop Bronzer in 01
Elf Blush in Pink Passion

Lips:
Mac Coral Bliss (lightly)
NYX Nude Peach Lipgloss

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot - all over
Urban Decay Naked - Lid to above crease
Urban Decay Bucked - Crease
Urban Decay Darkhorse - Crease & Upper Lash Line
Urban Decay Side Car - Lid
MAC Mylar - Browbone
Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Liner - Upper Lash Line
Loreal Original Voluminous Mascara - Brack Brown
88 Color Pallette for Eyebrows - I mixed 3 shades to try to match the right color, I didn't get it right this time but I will keep trying :)



So what do you think?

Hope you all are having a fabulous day!!

No comments: