Saturday, August 20, 2011

August BIRCHBOX is here!!!

Anyways, last Friday my BIRCHBOX came, however we were leaving in like 5 mins to go out of town I didn’t have time to open it – BUMMER!!!

So when I got home I couldn’t wait and ripped that sucker open!

Let’s see what Foxy got…

First off here is the card that comes every month…


Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment (an argan and jojoba oil for your hair)


Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Lifting Mascara.


Anastasia Beverly Hills  Line Erasing Serum


 
Atelier Cologne (smells like oranges to me)


Earthen InstantPeel

 

Hair Tie Twist Band


I’m really excited to try out all of these products. Which reminds my I need to start reviewing some of the previous products that I’ve gotten as well.


Have you gotten your box this month, if so what did you get???

Have a fabulous day!

Love,

Foxy

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Yours is completely different from mine! The only thing I got the same was the hair ties =)