Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December BIRCHBOX!!!

Ok so I know you haven't seen one of these post from me in a while, and all I can say is I"M SORRY!!!!!

I have to be honest, I haven't been all the excited about my recent boxes. I like one or two items from this box, but its not great. In fact I have to say that I don't think there has been a box yet that I've been completely excited about and I think I'm going to cancel. I just keep going back and forth about it.

ANYWAYS... Onto the box contents...

A cute little card...

 Here is the note they sent and the contents of the box...


I would have to say I'm most excited about the POREfessional Primer. I've been wanting to try this for a while, but wouldn't spend the $30. I love lipgloss and I think the pink is pretty so I can get some use out of that. Honestly thought the rest I will probably not use, but you never know.

I thought the idea of a coupon was nice but really $20 off of $75?!?!? That doesn't seem that great to me. I would of rather seen a 20% any order.

This was a nice gesture.


So, how did you like your box this month? I just think the hype of the box is over for me - I judt don't know.

Have a fabulous day!!!

Love,

Foxy

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I loved the lipgloss...used it for days nonstop! haha and the perfume sample this month I actually loved but it is so expensive for normal size. Good to see a post from you! =)