Thursday, September 1, 2011

Get Your Freak On!


Here is a tag that I seen and decided to do as well... and a LOTD at the end...

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Ms. Piggy or Pumpkin… Growing up I was (as my mom would say) “big boned”… I’m still a little thick, but you’ll have that…


2.     What’s a weird habit of yours?
I eat my fries before everything else and I only eat 1 item at a time…


3.     Do you have any weird phobias?
I think I am afraid of a lot; spiders, snakes, falling, aliens…


4.   What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Most country songs, I was just jamming to Jason Aldean’s Dirt Road song…


5.     What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? I only get to pick one?!?!? Chewing with your mouth open, talking with your mouth full, using the last of the toilet paper and not replace, etc…

6.     What’s one of your nervous habits?
I chew on my inner cheek… Ekk!


7.     What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left side


8.     What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
A pick teddy bear Nuggles (not sure how it sounded coming out of a 2 yr old LOL) I was obsessed with the Snuggle Fabric Softener commercials when I was a kid. I hear I would be in one room playing and when I hear it come on I would run from the other room and just watch it. Nothing could pull me away from it.


9.     What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Never been there, I don’t drink coffee – or the smell of it.


10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I’m always telling people to wash their face every night and I typically just use a facial wipe
L

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the shower head, I don’t like the water in my face too much…

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
That’s kinda personal don’t you think?!?!? Just kidding… I don’t really have any weird skills except I’m very flexible. The first time I EVER went to a yoga class the instructor told me I was lying about never being to one. I’ve been able to do the splits since I was 3 and in the gym class test in school, I could always reach farther than anyone else.


13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
Cheesecake – yummy!!!


14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
D*****bag, REALLY?!?!?!?!, Dundah Dah, and many more…


15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing? Sometimes a big comfy t-shirt or …





Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!

Foxy

3 comments:

Amalia J said...

you look pretty and I like how your hair is so flowy!

Jacki Brown said...

Thank you!!! BTW CONGRATS girlie!!!

Horny man said...

Are you flexible in bed?