Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Update – Whats going on?!?!?

Hey everyone!

So I thought I’d just on give you a quick update on everything that is going on right now…

Wedding: I got my ring sized and now it fits – WooHoo!!! I’m so excited! I decided on a ceremony site – the church I grew up in. So now to just decide on a reception site. My mom and I are going to look, not this weekend but next weekend. I’m super excited to start planning everything!

Weight: Soooo since last Monday I’ve lost 2.2 lbs. I really haven’t been eating any better I’ve just cut out soda. I did start an exercise class but it’s only twice a week.

Beauty: Here is a look that I did and felt like I needed to share since I haven’t done a look in a while…

 



Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!!

Foxy











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on selecting a ceremony venue, it's nice that the site has a personal meaning to you. Keep up the good work with the diet, I'm sure you'll be there in no time :)

Jacki Brown said...

Thanks! Hopefully I can get my fat butt into shape LOL... I want to start trying on dresses but know I'm going to get depressed when I see myself... OH well.. CONGRATS on the photoshoot... Are you going to post about it???