Friday, May 27, 2011

DollarTree HAUL!!!

Ok so I heard from Whitney @ “The Makeup Station” that the DollarTree sold makeup, who would have thunk it?!?!?! I purchased all of the items below for $13.92, BARGAN!!!! Well hopefully LOL!  

I picked up 5 eye shadow trios by L.A. Colors

Sand Dune

Lemon Grove

Grassy Knoll

Moon Rock

Board Walk

About these trios: I have not yet done any looks which these colors but just from swatching the colors I can tell you they are very soft, seem to have a lot of fall out and if I use my normal eye shadow brush the colors don’t seem to apply. On my hand I used the applicator that came with the palette, so I will be playing around more with that. I think for only $1, these can be some fun trios to play around with. I’ll do some looks with these and give you a full review in the future.

I also picked up 3 shimmering loose powders by L.A. Colors
Snow White
Lollipop
Honey Suckle
 
Lollipop, Honey Suckle, Snow White

About these powders: I have not yet done any looks which these colors but just from swatching the colors I can tell you they are very soft and seem to have a lot of fall out. The color, as you can see from the swatch, is very subtle which I think will be great to use as a highlighter. I think for only $1, these can be some fun trios to play around with. I’ll do some looks with these and give you a full review in the future.

I also got 5 lip products:
  1. Sally Hansen’s Lip Butter in Rosebud
  2. Sally Hansen’s Lip Butter in Nectar
  3. L’Oreal Crayon Grande in Tender Kiss
  4. L’Oreal Crayon Grande in Suede
  5. L’Oreal Crayon Grande in Brownstone
About these lip products: These all seem to be great colors. The lip glosses are very sheer in color but provide a good gloss to your lips. The pencils are creamy and smooth feeling. I’ll be giving you a full review in the future.

Hope you enjoyed my DollarTree haul and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Love,

Foxy


1 comment:

DittoBeauty said...

Very Cool! I need to visit a Dollar Tree ASAP


http://dittobeauty.blogspot.com