Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! I wanted to start off my telling a little about myself. I was born and raised in the Midwest and still reside in the “Show Me State”. Growing up I was never really into fashion, I wore mascara and lip gloss and that was about it. I guess I would be technically classified as a tomboy. For the past 2 ½ years I’ve been working on a construction site, where I wearing construction shirts, jeans and steel toe boots to work everyday. Now when it’s time to go out, I LOVE getting dressed up and putting makeup on. I thought I could use this blog to talk about my loves, my likes and even my hates. I’ve been scouring YouTube and the internet for fashion for the past few months.

The moment the desire to be girly hit me, was when I was walking through Macy’s and the SUPER nice lady at MAC stopped and asked if she could show me some products. Well, $156 later I was walking out looking amazing. I fell in love at “All the Glitters” eye shadow and from there on I’ve just been adding to my collection.

I started this blog as an outlet from my day to day life, we’ll see where it takes me.

FoxyAries

1 comment:

Dee said...

First follower! Yay! Congrats on your new blog girl!!