Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Saturday Shopping Spree Haul

Ok so I was really bad (but in a really fun way) this past weekend. I went on a beauty shopping spree. I’ve been looking for some items, that I  read about in comments/reviews and thought I would try them out for myself.

I took pictures and thought I’d share with you everything that I got this weekend. I got some AWESOME deals, so I’ll share that with you as well.

First I went to Walmart and got some items
TREsemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo (Sale $4.34)
Plus White 5 Minutes Speed Whitening System (included the tarter mouth wash and a mouth tray) ($6.98)
Nivea Kiss of Protection (2 for $2.68)
Nivea Kiss of Milk & Honey ($2.68)
Q-Tip Purse Pack ($.99)

Ulta was next, however the employees at the first location left a little to be desired so I left and went to a second location. Here is what I got from there and how much it cost me.

L’Oreal Magic Smooth Soufflé – Nude Beige ($11.00 – 20%= $8.80)
L’Oreal HiP Color Cream Eyeliner Eggplant and Brown (Sale 2 for $10 – 20% = $8.00 (for both))
Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer (B2G1 - I got this item free)
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder ((B2G1 + 20% off) $9.98-20%=$7.98 )
Revlon ColorStay Foundation ((B2G1 + 20% off) $11.98-20%=$9.58 )
Physicians Formula Airbrushing Kabuki Brush (10.99 - $1 (coupon) – 20% = $7.99)
OLAY PROx  Advanced Cleaning System (ON SALE 25.48-20%=$20.38)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Black Bean, Milk and French Fries((B2G1+20% off)$9.18-20%=$7.34(for 3))
Essie Nail Polish in “Sand Tropez”, “Fiji” and “Nice is Nice” ((B2G1 + 20% off) $16-20%=$12.80(for 3))
Garnier Fructis 3 Minutes Undo Dryness Treatment (Sale $4.59-20%=$3.67)
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss ((B2G1 + 20% off) $9.98-20%=$7.98 (for all 3))
Garnier Ultra Lift Moisturizer (Sale 9.48 - $1 (coupon) – 20%=$6.78)

Then I went to Bath and Body works. They were running a special from 1:00 pm until 5:00pm, so I thought I would check it out. With the purchase of ANY signature item you got a cute clear bag with blue handles and a full size bottle of lotion in their NEW scent “Into the Wild”. So, here is where I got a REALLY awesome deal. I bought the mini bottle, which they sell for $1 kinda like a promotional bottle to get you to try the new scent before it comes out. So I got the bag, the full size lotion and a mini bottle (perfect for your purse) for $1.08 – GO ME!
Then I went to Express because I had one of their customer reward cards for $30. Well their dresses are currently on sale for 30% off. I bought a really cute purple dress for only $1.46 (44.95-30%=31.46-30.00=1.46) another GO ME moment! I didn't take a picture, but I can.

While walking around I stopped in at Macy’s, to check out the MAC counter and yes they were out of the NEW MAC Bubble Tea Plushglass, BOO! So I headed on over to the Origins counter to ask them a few questions about the “Vita-Zing”. The lady was so nice and even gave me a sample to try out before spending $35 of the product in case I don’t love it; I thought that was really nice. I wish more places offered samples.

I also ran by Beauty Brands and I’m so glad I did. I had seen online that they had Seche Vite on sale for $5. Then OPI came out with a Beauty Brand exclusive nail polish called “Teen Weeny Pink Bikini” and it’s only $5. I also needed to get a base coat and they had a CND base coat on sale for $2. JACKPOT!

Last but not least I ran to target to get some closet organizers, cause boy does my teeny tiny closet need to be organized. Anyways while I was there I browsed through the shoe department, because I mean really what girl doesn’t love shoes?!?!?!? Anyways I found these adorable shoes. They are normally $24.99, but marked $12.49 – good right? Well when I got up to the counter they rang up at $6.24 SWEET!!!!

All in all it was a really good day. I know this blog is a little long but it was a major haul! I plan to do some reviews on a few of the items that I got, co come back soon!!!

Hope you have a most fabulous day!

Love,

Foxy


2 comments:

Starryskies214 said...

Yay for bargain hunting! A girl after my own heart!! I love those shoes and for $6.24???? Nice! You got some really great deals! May I ask what store you were shopping at for the NYX and L'oreal stuff?

Jacki Brown said...

That day I was at Ulta. I LOVE that store! Not sure if you have one around you but you can shop online. Currently they are running a sale buy 2 get 1 free on most of their drugstore cosmetics. Then I try to pair that sale with a coupon to save as much as possible. If you aren’t familiar with Ulta, check out their rewards program I think its pretty awesome LOL! I spent over $300 so I’ll be getting a free perfume next time. Last time I got an OPI nail polish free because I spent over $100.