Friday, May 27, 2011

Forever 21 Haul

I’m soooooo excided I was finally able to make it up to Forever 21 to pick up some accessories. I got all of this for $41, which after seeing everything I got you’ll relize I got some awesome deals!!! Plus I don’t have hardly any gold pieces so I thought I needed some. Where else can you get a pair of earrings for $2.80?!?!?!?!

Here is everything that I got

Black Beaded Bracelet:
 
This bracelet is more like a cuff, which I think is awesome so more people can wear it. I thought it was so cute and kinda rockish looking. ($4.80)

India Inspired Earrings:
These earrings are gold, white and a marbleized almost pale jade color. I think these are too cute and I couldn’t pass them up. ($3.80)

Hoop Teal and Coral Dangle Earrings:
Ok hot cute are these?!?!?!?! When I seen these I just knew they were coming home with me. I wore them over the weekend and felt like I could do the salsa, even though I can’t. LOL (Teal $3.80 and Coral $4.80)

Gold and Jade Multilevel Necklace:
I thought this necklace could be so versatile and dress up any outfit. I could pair it with jeans and a tank top or with a dress. ($6.80)

Multi Charm Necklace:
 
I’ve been eyeing these styles of necklaces for years and when I seen this on I thought to charms were pretty cute soooo I got it. ($6.80)

Gold Bangle Bracelet:
This is just a chunky bangle that I felt I needed. I loved the detailing on the piece and thought it was unique. ($4.80)

Gold Half Moon Drop Earrings:
Just gold and fabulous! ($2.80)

Hope you enjoyed my Forever 21 haul and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Love,

Foxy

2 comments:

KelliMakeup said...

I love XXI!! I have some of those pieces too! The only thing I don't like about these are that they can break pretty easily but when they are only $3...you can buy more!! ;)

Jacki Brown said...

Exactly! I figure if they break its not a big deal. I also like the jewlery better here because it doesn't look as cheap as pieces from Charlette Russe or some of the other mall stores. Plus with it being so inexpensive you can buy new pieces and update your look pretty often! :)