Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nail Polish Review - OPI Serena William "Glam Slam" Collection

Recently I tried the NEW OPI Serena Glam Slam Collection. It contains “White Shatter” and “Spark De Triomphe”. This is a collection that is coming out around the same time as the French Open and Serena Williams being a tennis player, what better time?!?!?!
 
I tried both of them, not together because I seen swatches and didn’t like them together.
 
“White Shatter” I thought I would REALLY like this shatter, however after a few uses, I’m not a big fan. I put it onto of my red polish (go Cardinals!!!), but it wasn’t very cute. I thought maybe the red was a little too much. I then tried it on top of a purple and I still wasn’t happy with the results. A co-worker asked if I got bored, when I questioned what he was talking about he thought I had white-out on my nails. Uhhhh NO! LOL
 
Have you tried this? What are your thoughts???

“Spark De Triomphe” I didn’t think I would like this at all. In fact I started to not buy this collection because I didn’t want this color. However, once I put it on I fell in love!!! I think it is so fun and pretty. It’s a muted gold sparkle. I took a few pictures, stage by stage to show the different levels sparkle you can achieve by adding another layer.

1st Coat
2nd Coat
3rd and Final Coat

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Love,
Foxy

No comments: