Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting to know Foxy!


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Doing the dishes has got to be the WORST!!! We don’t have a dishwasher in the house, well actually we do it’s ME!
D. Day: Wednesday May 25, 2011
E. Essential start to your day: Shower!
F. Favourite colour: Blue and just about ANY shade
G. Gold or Silver: White gold HOWEVER I’m starting to love Rose gold too!
H. Height: 5'3ish
I. Instruments: I can play “You are my Sunshine” on the piano, does that count?
J. Job title: ES&H Coordinator
K. Kids: LOVE them, wish I had my own
L. Live: St. Louis, MO
M. Mum’s name: Mama
N. Nicknames: Foxy, Jacqualina, Ivory, Safety Queen
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never
P. Pet peeve: People that talk with their mouth full. CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH and NO ONE will get hurt!!! It’s so gross. I don’t want to wear your food or even see what you are eating.
Q. Quote from a movie: “A Dream is a wish your heart makes.”
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: 2 brothers
T. Time you wake up: 5:36 am
U. Underwear: Victoria’s Secret
V. Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes
W. What makes you run late: Over sleeping
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Skull, both knees and legs, both hands
Z. Zoo: Lions and Tigers and Bears – Oh My! I love going and go as often as I can. Thankfully our zoo is still free!!

Have a Fabulous day!!!!

Foxy

1 comment:

Starryskies214 said...

This is cute! Love the picture too!