Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FOXY has been MIA and my Fiesta Nail Art!!!

Ok I'm sooo sorry I haven't been posting the past few days! I've been sooo busy getting ready for an annual party that we throw here at my house.

We throw a party every year called (are you ready??? LOL) the Freckled Fiesta. We invited all of our friends over for a spanish themed party. I prepare a Taco/Nacho/Burrito bar, with all the fixings. I have some margaritas, this year I had strawberry & watermelon margaritas - which were soooo tastey!!!

Anyways, I forgot to take a picture of my makeup that day (partially because guest started arriving at 3:30, and I didn't do my makeup until 4:00 - running around like a mad crazy lady). HOWEVER, in the spirit of the fiesta, I did a "fiesta" themed nail art. **WARNING** I appologize in advance, you about to see my foot and if you hate feet as much as I do - I'm SORRY turn away now!!!!

Ok so here is my Freckled Fiesta inspired nail art


Can you see the little chili peppers on my big toe?!?!? And the poka dots, well they just seemed fitting for freckles. I loved it and I sooo did everyone else (or at least they told me that they did :) )

Hope you all have had a fabulous few days!

Love

Foxy

3 comments:

Miranda said...

How fun! I love doing themed parties. They are so much fun! I am BIG into halloween. We transform our garage and do an adult party every year. super fun!! I love the nail art. too cute and so festive!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh what an adorable pedicure! Totally makes up for being MIA, lol! Just kidding.

Amalia J said...

omg that is soooo cute!!