- My NEW Urban Decay NAKED Palette- I’ve used this palette SOOOOOO many times this month. I can’t believe I waited so long to get one. It does seem like a lot of money but it is soooo worth the price. Also, if you think about it you get 12 shadows so it’s like paying $4 per shadow.
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipsticks in “Fairytale”- I love this color for summer, it’s sooo bright and cheery. You can’t be sad when you have such a bright fun color on your lips.
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Warming Scrub- I did a full review, so I won’t bore you again LOL!!!
- ELF Cloths- LOVE 'em!!!! I did a full review, so check it out!!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams- Can you say heaven on your lips?!?!?!? They haven’t got a full range of colors but there is a decent color selection.
- My Body Shop Body Butter in Papaya and Body Scrub in Mango – and again check out my review J
- Essie Nail Polish in “Braziliant”- such a PRETTY color. Believe the hype, it’s worth it. It’s a bright colarly-orange with a hint of white shimmer. Soooo pretty, I love it!!
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in “Sweetheart”- This shade looks great solo or on top of another color. It adds gloss, but can also tone down a color that is slightly too bright.
- Hot Tools Deep Waver- This has become a must have for me. Whenever I use this I get sooooo many compliments on my hair and it’s so easy and quick to use.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner- I would compare it the the MAC Fluidline. For me it doesn’t crease, it’s goes on smoothly and looks nice. I have it in black but I know it come in brown, blue and purple as well. It does come with a brush but I toss it, since it’s useless.
- Sally Hershberger Wave Spray- I will be doing a review on this product. I asked the lady at Ulta for a beachy spray for my hair to use with my waver to help hold the wave rather than just hair spray. This was a totally fail for me. It clearly states on the bottle that is to be used on wet hair, not with heat products. I’ve tried it all different ways, I just didn’t like it. It worked ok on mornings when I’m running late for work to spray, scrunch and go – but still didn’t look good, just ok.
- My attempt at a budget– I set a goal of $50 and spent just under $300. Hmmm, maybe I can try again in August or set a different goal LOL!!!
|My baby just wanted to tell everyone HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!|
In case anyone was wondering I haven't been doing swatched or looks because I want to get a better camera. I don't think the pictures really do justice since I don't have a great camera. I'm hoping I can save enough money up to buy one soon. I also don't knowwhat kind to get. I don't want a super fancy camera, just a point and shoot - but I also don't want a super cheapo. The camera options I have right now are my iPhone and a Canon 5mp Powershot from like 4 years ago.
Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!!