Saturday, July 23, 2011

Would You Rather TAG 2011

I’ve seen this tag on a few peoples blogs, and thought I would jump in on it too!!


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses, OR lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Honestly, I'd rather lose all of my eye shadows and palettes. I don’t wear shadows a lot, but I can go out with mascara and lip gloss and feel fine.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair, OR never be able to cut it again?
I rather not be able to cut it again, I don’t think I have the right shape of head to go bald. But then again I could get some awesome wigs.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek, OR a pink cheek?
I'll go with a pink cheek, since I use pinks more often than coral.

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
MAKEUP! Clothes go out of season so quickly that by the time I got them home they would be out of style. However, make up with last month, possibly years (depending on what you get LOL). Plus, then I could save all my money I normally spend on makeup and put towards clothes.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, OR eyeliner as lipstick?

Definitely eyeliner as a lipstick. Lipstick on my eyes just doesn’t even sound like there’s anyway you could make that look right lol. (ditto)

6. Would you rather only shop Mac, OR Sephora?

Sephora....so much more variety. I could get anything from bath to makeup.
7. Would you rather use only one eye shadow color, OR one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lip, cause I do love changing up my eye color.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, OR summer clothes in the winter?

Ummm.... that’s tough… I hate being cold and I hate being hot… I guess I’ll say winter clothes in the summer because I don’t mind wearing jeans…
9. Would you rather have dark nails, OR bright nails all year round?
Definitely bright nails... I love all shades but lean more towards bright… 

10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail, OR a messy bun?

A probably a messy bun... because that’s how I wear my hair everyday to work…
11. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again, OR never use lip gloss.

Never use lip gloss... I love both but I REALLY like to have my nails done. It actually relaxes me.

12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all, OR sharpie them in every day?
Definitely sharpie them, are you kidding. I would look silly without them, but I’m kind of lazy so... I probably wouldn’t do that either.

13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I love both, but I rather live without nail polish. While I could go without nail polish (IF I had to) I don’t think I could go without my face…

I tag everyone!!!

Also, here is a picture of a recent manicure I did. I used China Glaze “For Audrey” and OPI Sparkle Teal Sunrise on my ring fingers. I used Rock Hard as a base and Seche as a top coat. The picture turned out fuzzy but I couldn’t find the good pictures I took (I was deleting a lot of my camera and I think I accidently deleted them). I thought it was so pretty so I had to share anyways.

No comments: