Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nail Polish Comparisons – OPI Servin’ Up Sparkle and Sally Hansen Twinkle, Twinkle


I got the OPI polish is part of the Serna Williams collection that I got and I got the Sally Hansen polish from Walgreens when I found the Teal-Y Cool polish (that I previously talked about). Again I thought these would be very similar, but since I didn’t have the OPI with me when I bought the Sally Hansen I wasn’t sure, but got it anyways.

So first here is what the colors look like in their bottles:
You can clearly see from the bottles that the Sally Hansen polish has more silver glitter in it. In the swatches you can clearly see that the glitter in the Sally Hansen is darker silver, where the glitter in the OPI is lighter silver more iridescent looking. The OPI polish has more of the larger glitter pieces as well. The Sally Hansen formula seemed thinner than the OPI.


OPI on the left nail, Sally Hansen on the right nail

OPI Servin' Up Sparkle

Sally Hansen Twinkle, Twinkle
  
I don’t think these polishes look alike at all.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

No comments: