Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Essie Polish Swatches - Sand Tropez, Topless & Barefoot and Fiji

Left to Right: Fiji, Topless and Barefoot, Sand Tropez 
So as you can see in the bottles these colors looks simular but are so different. I personally am not a fan of the "Sand Tropez", its a grayish tan. The gray didn't look too good on my pale skin (as you can see). I think the "Topless and Barefoot" is a nice neutral color. I wouldn't ware this a lot in the summer, only because I like bright colors. Lastly is "Fiji". I like this color, it's almost white with a hint of pink.
Left to Right: Fiji, Topless and Barefoot, Sand Tropez

Left to Right: Sand Tropez, Topless and Barefoot, Fiji

I like the Essie nail polishes but they aren't my favorite. Some colors are better than others. I would also recommend you to swatch before buying. Some of the colors dry differently than they look in the bottle.

Thanks for reading!!!

Foxy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great review! I want Topless and Barefoot now!