Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fabulous Find / Review – St. Ives St. Ives Fresh Skin Warming Scrub



I found this at the Dollar Tree and thought it must be junk - I mean St. Ives at the Dollar Tree, really?!? So I’ve used this product for a week now, about 3 times and I love it!

Manufacture claims:
  • It is formulated from ingredients like apricots, minerals and olives give you the power to uncover your best, naturally revealing fresh and glowing skin.
  • This Warming Scrub quickly heats on contact with water to relax pores, while removing dull, dry skin cells, and mildly cleansing pores of clogging dirt and oil.

The scrub, a thick gel w/ exfoliating beads

To use make sure your face is damp, get an even amount on the finger tips on both of your hands and lather it up on your face. The product feels silky on your face and the exfoliating beads are not harsh on your skin. Then rinse off, I used a damp cloth. 
Scrub on my face, can you see the beads?!?!

The scent is light and wonderful, kind of a light fruity smell. The base is a bit oily feeling at first but leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I didn’t really notice a “warming” sensation, but that didn’t bother me.  
My only complaint I have with it is the bottle. The bottle is a little too stiff making it a little difficult to get the product out of the bottle, which I could see being a real problem once I start getting low.

This product does NOT contain Parabens or Phthalates. Was not tested on Animals and does not contain any animal ingredients.

I WILL buy this product again; I think it a fabulous product at a fabulous price!

Have a fabulous day!!!

Foxy

2 comments:

makeup by danisaddiction said...

Ohhh I wanna try this!

Jacki Brown said...

If you can't find it in your area, let me know. I can go back and see if they have any left.