Thursday, June 9, 2011

Review - ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

So I’ve heard some hype on the ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths, so of course I had to run out and grab a package.
 
These wipes are pre-moistened, and they were actually moist. I’ve found that I have to sometimes wet my “pre-moistened” wipes which is annoying, since isn’t that the point – they are supposed to be moist?!?!?! Anyways – I picked these up from Target for $3. So far I have no complaints about these wipes, I think they’re awesome. With these wipes I don’t have to tug at my eyes to get the makeup off, seems to come right off. I use these wipes prior washing my face.

I took an after picture of the wipe so you could see that it worked!!!


Each package only contains 20 wipes, which is ½ of what you would get in most packages. I actually liked these better than the Target wipes (in the purple package).

Hope you enjoyed!
 
Foxy

3 comments:

Heather said...

I completely agree these take off my mascara!

Anonymous said...

great review! I may give these a try!

Unknown said...

I could do with a pack of these right about now! I also find that in a pinch olive oil works AMAZINGLY at taking off makeup and is also an incredible moisturizer. Fun fact!

Meredith Jessica
http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/