Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NOTD: Essie "French Affair"

Essie "French Affair"


So recently I got Essie "French Affair" for 50% off and decided to try it out last night. I cut off all my nails because they were spliting and chipping. So in an effort to nurse my fragile nail back to health I used Sally Hansen's Continuous Treatment Strengther as a base. Then applied 3 coats of Essie "French Affair" and finally topped off with Seche Vite.



I really like this polish. The formula is nice and creamy and applies smoothly. I would call this color a pale Barbie Pink. :)

Have you tried this color? What did you think?

Foxy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a nice color on you! I've never tried this color as the only Essie polish I own is Sand Tropaz and have yet to use it. :)

Jacki Brown said...

I do love it! I have a few of their polishes but i'm not sure they are worth the $8 price just yet, yanno?!?!? Seems hit or miss on Essie, at least for me. If you can I would test them at the store before purchase to make sure you like the color.